Welcome to the Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis (LESA) lab, directed by Dr. Yolanda Wiersma. Please use the links above to navigate my site. Here’s the LESA Lab News for this month.
It must be dog days of August, as I am late updating the website. Here are recent news items from the lab (quite a lot for what’s assumed to be a slow month):
- Congrats to Rachel for submitting her thesis for examination!
- Congrats to Tegan on finishing her field work!
- Patrick’s field work is coming along well. We’ll try to post some field work pictures soon.
- Rachel presented her thesis work at the CSEE-SCEE meeting in Guelph last month
- Yolanda presented some new work at the NACCB meeting in Toronto last month
- Travis has been out in and around Terra Nova helping with snowshoe hare telemetry and collecting some more field data for his PhD
- My colleagues in Information Systems (Jeff Parsons and Roman Lukyanenko) and I had a paper accepted in the prestigious IS journal MISQ (Management and Information Systems Quarterly)
- We welcomed a new “member” of the lab – we just purchased a new field truck (“Betty”) and retired our faithful little Ranger (“Lester”)
****To read the LESA Lab news archives click here.
****To see stories from the LESA Lab in the Media click here